- How long does counseling take?
- Some people feel better after just a few sessions, others need support through a period of adjustment. Just as each client’s problem is different, so will be their treatment. You will be involved in planning your treatment goals and we will discuss progress toward those goals throughout our work together.
- How often will I meet with my counselor?
- Time between sessions can vary depending on a number of factors, but once a week is most common.
- What’s your counseling style?
- I believe that you are the expert on You! My goal is to help you identify behavioral patterns that are counterproductive, recognize the underlying need, and assist you to make changes that bring you peace and contentment.
- How do I begin?
- Simply contact me to schedule a session. You can call at 480-648-8183 or email me at WholeHeartAZ@gmail.com and I’ll call you to gather more information like your idea of what the problem is, when you’re available, and who else might be involved in the counseling.
- Do you accept insurance?
- I can accept payment from your HSA or FSA. I am also able to provide you with the necessary ‘superbill’ that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement for out of network services. I’d be happy to discuss these logistics with you!
Cost of Counseling
I consider my work a ministry, so I purposely keep my fees reasonable and provide a siding scale to make counseling available to most. Session fees are $110 for regular 50-minute sessions and $165 for extended 75 minute sessions.